§ Returns missing a valid RMA number;
§ Returns not received by ASUS within 14 days of ASUS issuing the RMA number;
§ Returns of equipment which is not an ASUS product with a valid RMA number or a valid ASUS product with a valid RMA number with non-ASUS accessories;
§ Returns of ASUS products which have been damaged in transit due to improper packaging by the Customer;
§ Returns of products which have been damaged physically or which have been modified in any way
and hereafter "Unauthorized Return".
Unauthorized Returns will be void of warranty and will be returned to the Customer at their expense and risk. No refunds or exchanges will be offered and the original invoice will be due in full.
2, The RMA number will be valid for 14 days from the date it is issued by ASUS. Products must be received at ASUS within 14 days of the RMA number issue date, or the RMA number expires and the product becomes an Unauthorized Return under clause 6(1) above.
2. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number marked clearly on the exterior of each box. Products received without a valid RMA number marked clearly on the exterior of each will be considered an Unauthorized Returns under clause 6(1) above.
3. All returns will be verified upon receipt by ASUS against the original date of purchase of the product and the extent of the warranty coverage. Products returned to ASUS after their warranty has expired can be repaired by the ASUS repair service but the Customer will be fully responsible for all additional costs including, but without limitation, diagnostic and shipping costs, spare parts and labor.
2. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter.
3. If any provision of this agreement shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
5. Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
If your notebook is out of warranty period or damaged due to improper usage, a certain handling fee will be charged as soon as we receive the unit. Even if you decide to have the unit back without any repairing activity, this charge will be billed due to our transport cost and internal handling cost already occurred. Handling cost UK and Ireland will be around £57.57
Additional repairing and material cost may occur if you’d like to have out of warranty or customer induced item repaired by ASUS. Asus reserves the right to modify the repairing costs for out of warranty or customer induced machines without prior notification.
After repairing, when you receive the notebook back from any forwarder, please open the package to check before you sign the forwarders delivery note. Please put .damaged. on the forwarder’s delivery note, if any visual damage. If you have any delivery problem such as scratches which was not there when you sent it, or quantity different from the packing list, please call ASUS Hotline within 48 hours. After 48 hours from the moment of the delivery, ASUS will not accept any claims about the delivering damage.